High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Chamber Furnace（Corrosion Resistance Without Water Cooling）
The GWL series range of GWL-ZQLB corrosion resistance without water cooling high-temperature vacuum muffle box type furnaces consists of metallic furnaces made of Silicon carbide rod and Silicon molybdenum rod.
The GWL range is available in 8 different sizes. The smallest designs with a capacity of 4.5 liters and 30 liters are typically employed by laboratories for research and development. The 420-liter furnaces are predominantly used as pilot manufacturing systems or large scale production.
The metallic furnaces permit the greatest possible purity of inert atmosphere and final vacuum level in the vacuum region (-0.1 Mpa). Upon request, an ultra-high vacuum can be configured. Common gases that are typically used include: Nitrogen, Argon, Hydrogen or mixtures.
- High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Lift Furnace-Furnace Inside With Stirring(GWL-VSF-SR)
- High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Chamber Furnace(GWL-ZQLB)
- High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Pit Type Furnace(GWL-ZQJ)
- High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Lift Furnace(GWL-ZKSS)
- High Temperature High Vacuum Sintering Furnace(GWL-VSF)
- High Temperature Vacuum Atmosphere Lift (Screw Mandrel) Furnace(GWL-ZQSS)